Multi-Cylinder Paper Machine With Stacked Mesh Gear Box
This project intends to use waste paper to produce 70-300g/m? corrugated paper, kraft paper, cardboard paper and other packaging paper. The main equipment consists of a pulping equipment production line, a papermaking press drying department, and a paper product processing completion department.
One. Main technical parameters:
1. Production varieties: corrugated paper, cardboard paper, kraft paper, wrapping paper, yarn tube paper, liner paper, cup paper, etc.
2, Quantitative range: 70-300g/m2
3. Net paper width: 1575-3800mm
4. Daily output: 10-100t/d
5. Working speed: 50-330m/min
6. ??Design speed: 350m/min
7. Pressure method: pneumatic pressure
8. Track distance: 2400-4900mm
9. Transmission mode: AC frequency conversion speed regulation, branch transmission
2. Paper machine configuration form:
1. Configuration of forming part: Multi-round net, pressure former round net, super-forming, single fourdrinier, double fourdrinier and overlapping net.
2. Press section configuration: open press, vacuum press, large roll press, three-roll two-nip compound press (commonly known as K press), 606 structure compound press, etc.
3. Drying section configuration: consists of multiple cylinders. The transmission form can be divided into open gear and closed gearbox transmission configuration.
Various types of sizing machines, hot calenders and semi-dry calenders can be configured.
4. Finished department configuration: various types of cylindrical paper reels, horizontal paper reels, etc.
5. Paper processing configuration: various types of ordinary rewinders.
The above paper machine configuration form is chosen by the customer.